Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Off to Disneyland!

I'm so excited to be off to Disneyland tonight! I'm going on a work trip because they are opening a new attraction later this week.
The weather here has been cold and rainy and is supposed to carry on for the rest of the week. The weather in California is hot, hot, hot! So I'm super happy to go!
I also need a break. It's been a very busy couple of months for me and I'm looking for things to slow down. After this trip, they should.
Last weekend was one of my best friend's weddings. It was beautiful, she looked beautiful and the whole day turned out perfectly. It's amazing to see someone you care about and love so much so happy! She was glowing the entire day and I feel so thankful to have been able to be a part of that.
Working out is going well. I haven't seen my trainer in a week since he was away running a race and this week I'll be gone. So I'll have been on my own for two weeks by the time we pick up our regular sessions again. I'm so glad to have him because this past week has shown me that I'm not ready to be on my own. I'm not as motivated when he's not there to cheer me on. I'm hoping I'll get there because I can't keep him forever.
So that's all for now! Just trying to finish out the work day and hop on that plane! See you all soon!

No comments: