Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Back from Disneyland!

I had a great time in Disneyland! I got back late Saturday night! Don't hate me friends, but I got to meet Jake the Bachelor! Honestly, he's cuter when he doesn't open his mouth. He seems fake to me. Nice enough though. And I have to say, I wasn't a fan of her on the show, but Vienna is very pretty in person. She's stunning. So here's a photo of us on the red carpet event I was at. It's terrible of me, but whatever. That's what I look like after standing five hours on the red carpet in the hot, humid weather. Yuck!

Other stars I saw were Teri Hatcher, Mario Lopez, Melissa Rycroft, John Stamos, Jamie Lee Curtis and more! It was fun!
I totally fell off the wagon eating-wise when I was away. Don't get me wrong, I know I was on vacation, but it was a free for all when it came to food.
I'm struggling to get back on track a little and it's frustrating. To be honest, I feel like I'm not into exercising as much either. I hope I can shake this soon! I'd love to lose at least another 20 pounds. I have to stay focused!
It's been rainy and cold here for the last couple of days. I got about half of my flowers planted on Sunday and I'm looking forward to getting the other half done on the weekend.
Noel comes home tomorrow after being away for two weeks. I'm happy he'll be home. Tonight I'm going to clean the house like mad and hopefully bake some goodies for him too. I love doing that kind of thing for him!
Oh yes, and we also have some new residents in our backyard. When I came home last weekend I saw that there was a bird's nest under our deck in the backyard. We have a walkout basement, so our deck is about 20 feet in the air. I took a peek inside the nest from above the deck and saw three little blue eggs in there! The mama Robin has been sitting on them for the last couple of days. So very excited! I love babies of any kind!
Anyways, that's all for me! Chat soon!

No comments: