Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Much better!

Ok, I'm back and over my slump. I feel much better about my exercise plan and my diet (I really hate to call it that because that's not really how I see it)...but you get what I'm after.
I met with my trainer last Friday for the first time in a long time. He's been away running races and I've been busy too. Oh man, he kicked my butt! My thighs were actually cramping as I was exercising. Ouch! I was definitely feeling it the next day, but it felt so great too! I think that's when I kicked back into my old self! :)
So I meet my trainer again tonight. I'm excited for my workout and miss him like crazy! He's such an amazing person and so full of inspiration! I just feed off of that!
After my workout I have to start a wedding cake that I'm doing for an extended family member. The wedding is on Saturday and they're picking up on Thursday since they are two hours away from me. I'm excited to see the finished product. I'll take a pic and share it with you all too!
Well I'm off to finish the rest of my break and munch on some cherries! Yum-O!

1 comment:

kate said...

Ugh, I wish I had your motivation! Working out is such a struggle for me....way to go!!!!!