Thursday, July 22, 2010

Countdown to holidays!

Ok, so I only have one more sleep and the countdown has been on for a while, but I've been so stinkin' busy with work this week that I haven't had time for an update!
So yes, I have alllllll of next week off and I'm sooooooo looking forward to it!
What are we doing? We are not too sure yet and I simply couldn't care if we did nothing at all! I just need a good old break from every day life.
Noel will be home on Tuesday or Wednesday and then we'll have just about a week together (I'm back to work on Aug. 3).
We may go and visit the Grandmas since we don't get to see them that often, we will definitely be relaxing and enjoying each others company and we'll definitely spend lots of time with our four-legged sweetpea Jackson. So far that's all I know.
On Saturday morning my mom and I are kicking my time off with a pedicure! I'm in desperate need of one and I can't wait to spend time with my mama! She's one of my most favourite people and I'm so blessed to be her daughter. Then I'm heading to a wedding reception with Noel's family. It's going to be so much fun!
So anyways, hope you all have a good week and I will blog when I'm back! Ciao!

2 comments:

Kyle and Darci said...

Enjoy your time off!!

I have to say I'm a [tad] jealous!! ;)

caosir said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.