Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Sticking to it!

I have been sticking religiously to my diet and exercise. I really do feel amazing. But one thing I don't feel so amazing about is the scale. My trainer wants me to weigh myself everyday, which is fine and dandy, but it's a tough pill to swallow some days -- actually most days right now.
So when I started I was 200.5 pounds. I felt just gross. This is the highest I have ever been in my life. I didn't feel like myself, it wasn't me.
Now I've lost four pounds. I'm at 196.2 and have been there since last Thursday -- yes almost a week. I'm getting to the point that if I see that number on the scale one more time I'm going to scream! I'm not too sure why I haven't budged. And yes, I do understand that four pounds is a great number for a week and I'm proud of that, but what I don't get is why that number isn't moving!
I'm going to talk to my trainer about this tomorrow and see what he says.
Speaking of tomorrow, I'm starting a week of holidays! Yahoo! I'm very excited! Noel is home and off for a week too, so we're going to spend it together.
Initially we were going to go to Vegas, but flights have been so expensive lately that we decided to postpone that trip. No biggy, I'm definitely ok with that.
So instead we're going to head to Banff. I'm very excited to go. I've always loved going to the mountains and Banff is the perfect place.
So, I will have lots of catching up to do when I get back! I hope you all have a great week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sunshine, I love you profile pic! I have missed you a lot! I am so glad to be back and finally getting back into myself and doing what I need to do, I am so looking forward to catching up with you! sending you lots of love your way!