Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I'm an auntie!

Wow, it's been a very exciting week for Noel, myself and Noel's family! His sister had a baby girl on Monday! They have a three-year-old boy as well and now a little princess! Her name is Julia Elise. She's adorable. I've only seen pictures so far, but I'm heading over to their house after work to meet her! They got home late last night.
Noel is away working and probably won't be home until the 24th. He's very excited but I know the fact that he can't meet our niece until then is killing him. I'm sure he'll go straight over to his sister's house as soon as he gets home!
I can't wait until Noel and I have babies. He's amazing with children and I know he'll make an amazing father. We just have to get married first! :) It's only been almost 11 years! LOL! I'm more patient than I realized! :)
I told him that I'll probably get pregnant right when I reach my goal weight, just because that's the way things happen.
Speaking of weight, I've officially lost nine pounds! Yahoo! I am super excited and I've worked extremely hard to lose those nine pounds! I weighed in this morning at 191 pounds. I'm so ready to say goodbye to the 190's and never see them again!
I've started to get compliments on my weight and people are noticing which is such a great feeling.
My trainer said it's almost time to do another body composition where he takes my measurements and determines my body fat percentage etc. I'm excited for this and can't wait to see what progress I've made. I feel it, so it'll be great to know! I will keep you all posted when I find out!

3 comments:

liveLAUGHsing. said...

OHHH girl, those 90's will be gone before you know and you are definitely NOT going to miss them that's for sure!

Congrats on the niece <3

SeaShore said...

Congratulations on the new arrival! Congrats on the 9 pound loss, too! Woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Nephews and Nieces are blessings, you can spoil them, and then send them home! ha ha, there is always a special bond. I have very close relationships with my nephews and nieces on my husband's side, and yes, they were my nephews before I married my husband (we were together 8 yrs before the we tied the knot) so I understand COMPLETELY! Have a great night! I love love the smell of newborn babies!