Friday, November 18, 2011

Winter is here!

Oh my did the snow come with vengeance yesterday! I am thankful though that we didn't get the 15 cms that was predicted. It was a lot less than that! But still, white currently covers the landscape here in Alberta!

This weekend is supposed to be pretty chilly as well -- talking -18C as a high! I always think every year that Mother Nature never lets us ease into winter, it's all gotta come at once. Maybe she thinks it's like ripping off a bandaid - just get it over with!

I think my challenge this weekend will be keeping this sweet guy busy as our outside time will be limited. If only I could get him to wear little booties. It would sure make for longer walks for him!



Stay warm everyone!!

1 comment:

J and A said...

We hsve the snow too! Boo!!!