Friday, October 28, 2011

What a week!

This has been one busy week! Why does it always seem like you run off your feet the week you get back from vacation? On Monday I had over 100 emails to look at and a lot to respond to and a ton of voicemails as well. I finished going through all of my emails yesterday only to have more pop up again.

I am so happy it's Friday! I've been fighting off a cold so I'm going to relax this weekend but I do hope to get to the gym on Sunday if I'm feeling better. I'm also heading to a big craft show with my mom today. I'm excited as it's kind of the kick-off to the holiday season. And of course I'll be getting ready for all the cute trick-or-treaters on Monday! I love having the kids come on Halloween! I still have to get some candy, but I always hold off on buying it so I don't eat it! :)

Here's a couple of pictures of what I was up to while I was on vacation. Hope you all have a great weekend!



No comments: