Sunday, October 23, 2011

Manic Monday!

It's back to the grind tomorrow! No more sleeping in, staying in my pj's until late, going to the gym when it's not busy, enjoying afternoon walks and catching up on the PVR. Tomorrow I'm back to work!

I can say though that I am looking forward to going back. I feel rested and ready. I'm excited to see my co-workers too! We are like a big family at my work and I'm lucky to have a place of employment where it's like that.

Tonight I'm going to head to my mom's for dinner. My brother's girlfriend from Switzerland is flying in. I haven't met her yet, so I'm excited to do so. I'm sure she'll be jet-lagged and really feeling the time change. It was a 16 hour flight for her to get here. She'll be staying for two weeks, so I'm looking forward to getting to know her.

And tomorrow bright and early at 5 a.m. I'll be hitting the gym for my class. I have a love-hate relationship with early morning workouts. I love that I can get it over with and get on with my day but I hate waking up when it's still pitch black! The 'love' part definitely outweighs the 'hate' at the moment, so I'm still happy to go.

Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: