I've really tried to take my last post to heart and make an effort to be grateful for the things I have. I can't tell you how awesome it has felt to stop comparing my life to others. Don't get me wrong -- I still have my moments and this is something that I really have to concentrate on doing at the moment. But I'm hoping this will become something easier as time goes on.
So, here are some things that I'm grateful for in my life at the moment:
* Having a roof over my head and a pretty cute one at that!
* Having food in my fridge.
* Having someone to come home to.
* Having someone who loves me unconditionally - trust me I can be a handful at times! :)
* Having my faith and having good morals and values.
* Having a secure, full-time job.
* Having money to pay all of my bills.
* My sweet, sweet puppy who I love so much!
* Having the freedom to do what I want, when I want.
* Having the option to purchase a new car.
* Having such a loving and supportive family and group of friends.
* Being able to have a personal trainer.
* Being able to go to the gym period!
* Having good health and those that are important to me having good health too.
* My niece and nephew who I love so much.
* Having my own yard to grow my own flower gardens.
* Having relatively low debt.
* Having no student loans!
I'm sure that there will be more to add once I finish writing this blog, but those are some of the key points I suppose. I have so much to be grateful for and it's so easy to forgot what those are. But when you write them down, there's actually quite a bit!
What are you grateful for these days?