Thursday, March 22, 2012

Three things Thursday

Oh hi! I realize I have been away from my blog for a whole month! Apparently I guess I just needed a little break!

Will start with three things on this fine Thursday!

1. I am excited to go to my cousin's wedding this weekend! It's in the mountains and it's going to be a lovely getaway! I am leaving tomorrow and I am so looking forward to spending time with my family - we always have the best times! Sadly, Noel is working all weekend so he won't be joining me, but will be holding down the fort at home. But secretly I am looking the most forward to having my very own hotel room and vegging out!

2. Things continue to fall into place for our wedding! I seriously cannot wait! Only five months to go! This week I ordered the remainder of our teal blue mason jars (will be putting cream peonies in them for our centre pieces). We also ordered 9,000 hydrangea petals for some candles (a fun DIY project), I booked a slack key guitarist for our ceremony and we are almost settled on an officiant. I also booked hair and makeup for the day of and ordered flowers too. It's been a busy couple of weeks!

3. For the last month I have been meeting up with my personal trainer three times a week. That, combined with cardio on my own, and a meal plan I am losing weight. Yes! I'm also losing quite a bit of inches also - awesome! Cannot wait to see where I'll be in a few months. I love seeing progress!

Hope you all are having a great week!

1 comment:

Bocah Cerdik said...

Your article is very interesting, I liked the article on your blog, it looks like I will frequently visit ... and if you have time please visit and join my blog if you like it, thank you...

Http://seosafety.blogspot.com