Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Update!

Good morning blog world!

Not much is new with me, but I promised to update my weight every week, so here we go!

First of all I have to say that as of yesterday I am fully back on my meal plan that my trainer developed for me. Whole foods and nothing processed, eating every two to three hours and I feel fantastic! It's amazing what a little shift can do!

So having said that I am currently weighing in at 196.8. Better than last week and given that I just really started yesterday, I'm happy.

I have had a really tough time this year getting out of the holiday rut. No motivation at work, no motivation to go to the gym or to stick to my meal plan. But on Sunday I asked myself what the heck I was doing! I'm definitely not doing myself any favours by prolonging the holiday mode! So up I went to the grocery store and got all the foods on my plan and started fresh on Monday morning.

Last night I attended a zumba class at my gym. What a fun and awesome workout that was! I'll definitely be going again!

So, here's to getting back on track! I need to reach my goal by the end of the year! No excuses!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

congrats girl! I love getting back on track like that! good luck!